Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Day One

With the start of a new blog I am also looking for a new start on my life. What better day to start than the start of a new year. My hope is by forcing myself to write my goals and fears down for the world to see. I will actually pressure myself into achieving those goals and maybe concurring my fears and insecurities. I will write about everything and anything. From books to music to crafts and cooking. Today I am outlining so goals for 2012. Note I will be taking Baby Steps.

Resolutions for 2012:
1. Loose 27 pounds
2. Survive Deployment #3
3. Get out of Debt
4. Start College

Goals for this week:
Work out at least 3 days this week
Talk to counselors about Riley(my 4 year old son)
Clean upstairs


Baby steps. I will succeed!
On another note today I read the second book to Christine Feehan's Sea Haven Series called Spirit Bound. I normally love any book by Mrs Feehan but this book and series have been hard to get thru. It's a spin off of her Drake Sister series which I did enjoy but now she is heading more into taming the tortured soul of trained assassins road. So pretty much it's same old same old.

Next book for tomorrow is Blood Rights by Kristen Painter.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you wrote down a few big goals, but wrote down smaller, attainable goals in order to get to the big ones! I'm going to follow your lead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Feehan's early vampire stuff but haven't been able to get into any of her more recent stuff. :/

    ReplyDelete