Saturday, January 14, 2012

Recipe Inspirations

I have been cooking for over 8 years now and I have reach a spunk where I'm making the same things week after week. One day as I was grocery shopping I came across in the spices section little tablets with a recipe and the spices needed to cook it. All you needed to do was grab the meat/wet ingredients. These are called Recipe Inspiration by McCormick. These have really helped spice up our dinner routine with new quick and easy recipes. Our all time favorite was the Quesadilla Casserole. What's super cool about them is the recipe pulls right off in the back so I only have to buy each one once. My goal this year is to make a new recipe every week. This week was Spanish Chicken Skillet. It was ok but not something I think I make again.

No comments:

Post a Comment