Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cat Hair and Tantrums

The past couple days I have been dealing with an extreme case of separation anxiety with my son Riley. Don't feel like going into details but lots of crying screaming and clinging. I don't know what's harder listening to your son scream "Don't leave me!!" or trying to not sure it's affecting you and walking away. Let's just say yesterday I cried and a took a long nap. By the time he adjusts to Daddy being gone he'll be home again. Then it'll start all over again when the big "D" comes. Sighhhhhhhhh

Today I am doing last detail cleaning for my moms arrival tomorrow. Which includes vaccuuming up all the blasted cat hair. I'm thinking of washing my curtains because it's literally caked on them. But now that I got the Fermanator I've noticed it's not as bad anymore. If you have a pet who sheds I highly recommend getting this brush, worth every penny!

Another problem I run into when my husband is gone is dinner time. I hate making big meals since one I hate left overs and two I have the pickiest eater in my 8 year old son. I always assumed he out grow this but alas NO!! Last night he said to me over turkey sandwiches and rowmen noddles "Why can't we eat what I like?" and I replied "Because you don't like anything and I'm sick of pizza and breakfast foods". I swear the next time he complains about dinner I'm signing us up to volunteer in a soup kitchen or something along feeding the needy.

1 comment:

  1. Separation anxiety is what I fear will happen to me once the twins are older and in school. I dread when that comes. And as for a picky eater, I feel your pain. Hope is like that too and sometimes I think the same thing. Nick says the whole "there are people starving somewhere, eat your food." lol

    ReplyDelete