Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

I have felt totally BLAH the last couple days. Maybe it's because of the fact I haven't indulged myself with my usual energy drink the Blue Monster. Aka Lana's sanity drink or better know as let's clean house drink. Add to the fact that there isn't a single drop of pop in the house too. My only source of caffeine is coffee. I wasn't planning on quiting but since I'm on day 2 let's keep this ball rolling.
Paying my bills today concretes the plan. As I cringed and teared up over the checks I wrote out. I reminded myself that it was time to get out of debt! So I'm pulling out my Dave Ramsey University handbook and getting to work.

Step one in MY baby steps is to cut out unnessissary purchases. 1st being monsters. Cigarettes will eventually go but that's way down the road.
2nd is and it brings me much sorrow to say. I'm letting my Stampin' Up addiction go. No more being a demo and sadly sniff sniff no more buying any. SIGH!!
3rd cutting eating out to a $35 budget per pay period. Doesn't sound too hard but after looking back out our bank transactions. We spend around $60 or more in a two week period. OUCH
4th downgrading cable service. I already canceled Netfliks.
5th preplanning dinners so I'm not buying more than I need.

Those are my steps for now. If you can think of more feel free to suggest. Note quit smoking ain't happening!!!

After I get all settle with that I plan to start selling items. But I think I'll wait till around tax time so maybe I'll have more people interested in buying my crap.

I have not once worked out this week. Caffeine withdrawal is not fun but I'm at the point where maybe a good long walk will help with the pain in my head. I'm setting my timer. Go To Gym Tonight!!

So other than pick up a friend at the airport yesterday. All I have done the last couple days is read 6 books.

Book 3 & 4 of Dead End Dating series by Kimberly Raye. Paranormal series-funny not too steamy

And 4 books of the Dark Elves series by Jet Mykles. Hott very steamy erotica ;)

If you like lots of sex and aren't afraid of a little guy on guy action. You'll love Jet Mykles. Can't say anymore since I have to keep this PG in case my mother is reading (Hi Mom!). If you like Amish Romance do NOT read most of the erotica books I mention. Teehee I thoroughly enjoyed her series but I'm weird and kinky. That also has read way too many romance books. I'm starting to get unfazed by most romance.

Everyone thinks its cold today. I guess for some the 20's is very very cold. I was just happy to be ABLE to wear a sweater for once. :)

Yell at me later to go to the gym....



2 comments:

  1. you can do it! i cut up a few credit cards last night. it was quite liberating until those bastards were flying up at my face like toe nails. if you want to a gym partner hit me up, i definitely down for going to to the gym. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. We cancelled our cable this week. It hurt. Also, the DH gave up smoking which hurt him a lot. But, those two things saved us £200 a month! I couldn't believe it.

    I'm going to look up Jet Mykles. You had me at guy-on-guy action. :)

    ReplyDelete